Killian, the Wonder Dog

              "NAME THAT BOAT" RAFFLE


Enter by creating a clever, clean name for the
un-named boat. Best name will win 25% of proceeds. The other 75% of donations goes to The Humane Society of Chittenden County
(Click Here)

If you are not the creative type
but really want to support
The Humane Society of Chittenden County
please support
Susan's Run for the Shelter!!
(Click Here)




The Spooky-Shelby Sue
Memorial Fund